Find Experienced Cleaners for Domestic Cleaning in Manchester
You take pride in your home, but you have better things to do than scrub, scour and dust. There’s a simple answer. Give us a call and arrange regular domestic cleaning anywhere in Manchester. Book a vetted and insured cleaner who’ll come to your home as often as you want them and take on the chores that bore you
Enjoy a hygienic kitchen, a sweet smelling bathroom and a dust free dining room. Set up your cleaning as often as you need it, it could be as rarely as once a month or as often as once a week…
Flexible and Reliable Domestic Cleaners
Your Manchester domestic cleaners service will be utterly reliable. And you’ll be able to adapt it to your needs, even when your needs change. Here’s how we combine freedom and reliability:
- We’re easy to contact: Find us 24/7 on the phone, by filling in our contact form or just type directly into the chat box on any page of this site.
- Your free quote is based on an hourly rate: Book the hours you need, as often as you need them.
- Benefit from discounts for other services: Add window cleaning, carpet or oven cleaning to your usual work and you might be offered a reduced rate.
- Book your cleaning for any day of the week: There’s no extra charge for weekend services.
- Cancel or rearrange a cleaning session: With no penalty when you give 2 days notice or more
- Once your service is in place you’ll get a regular cleaner: But when they’re away we’ll arrange replacement cover if you want it.
- Judge us by our results: When you’d like to check us out before setting up a regular service book a one-off cleaning session.
- Ask us to hold keys: We have secure systems in place to do this and you’ll never have to hang around for your cleaner.
What’s Included in Your Home Cleaning in Manchester
To a large extent, you set the task list for your home cleaning in Manchester. It’s your home, so you know best what needs to be done. Generally speaking there are tasks that need completing at every visit and others that are done on a rotational basis:
Regular tasks: Vacuum cleaning or mopping floors, cleaning kitchen sinks, wiping down all work surfaces and appliances. Cleaning bathrooms including all fixtures and fittings, disinfecting toilets, polishing and dusting through your home. Wiping down doors and contact switches. Making or changing beds.
Rotational Tasks: Emptying fridges or freezers, cleaning, de-frosting and putting everything back. Cleaning out store cupboards. Scrubbing tiles and grout in kitchens or bathrooms. De-scaling taps, cleaning filters in dishwashers or washing machines. Internal window cleaning.
Optional Extras: Washing up, putting laundry through the machine, ironing and anything else that can be done without the use of specialist cleaning equipment or products.
Speaking of products, your cleaner will use your own supplies, or for a very reasonable price we’ll arrange to deliver a package of eco-friendly, non-toxic detergents to your home.
Because Trust is an Issue
Letting strangers into your home isn’t something we expect anyone to do lightly. Don’t worry. Your cleaner may be a stranger to you but we know exactly who they are. All staff who deliver house cleaning in Manchester undergo a rigorous ID and reference vetting process. After that they’re trained in cleaning techniques and instructed in their responsibilities as key holders. Finally we maintain an ongoing quality control program, to make sure you get value for money each and every time you use our service.